AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateBestBuy /forum/post/0

http://www.ps3center.net/story-197.html

This guy also made a very nice looking white one and sold it for $1,425 on ebay. His silver one IMO doesn't look as good as the white one or even as good as my black one
. Next up for him is a nice looking red. Props to this guy....his work looks professional.

If it's the same guy as last time, it is professional. His dad owns a body paint shop in Quebec if I'm not mistaken. I do agree though, the white one was better.

·
Registered
861 Posts
That actually looks pretty darn good.

·
Registered
572 Posts
looks nice, but i like black better!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IhateBestBuy /forum/post/0

http://www.ps3center.net/story-197.html

This guy also made a very nice looking white one and sold it for $1,425 on ebay. His silver one IMO doesn't look as good as the white one or even as good as my black one
. Next up for him is a nice looking red. Props to this guy....his work looks professional.

I hate Bestbuy as well! Awful service. I ordered RB6 Vegas on 360 almost two weeks ago and they shipped it to the wrong address. So you think they would call me or email me and say they made a mistake. Nope that didn't happen. They said they are going to credit my card instead. WOW Amazing is all I could say! Guess I won't be giving them anymore business!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveMillionWays /forum/post/0

I would love to have a white one myself. They should have made the skins replaceable ala 360 face plates.

You can actually replace the top of the ps3...team xecuter is already coming out with custom tops for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveMillionWays /forum/post/0

I hate Bestbuy as well! Awful service. I ordered RB6 Vegas on 360 almost two weeks ago and they shipped it to the wrong address. So you think they would call me or email me and say they made a mistake. Nope that didn't happen. They said they are going to credit my card instead. WOW Amazing is all I could say! Guess I won't be giving them anymore business!

Dude that kinda stuff happens to me all the time, I tell all my friends and family not to shop there and to instead shop at Fry's and Circuit City. Had nothing but bad experiences with Best Buy.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The white and silver are pretty freakin' cool. I definitely like the white better though.

·
Banned
75 Posts
I just ordered some high quality automotive clear coat. Im going to spray it on my black PS3 which will be awesome. It should come out like a clear/smoked unit. You will be able to see everything inside, all the parts, the rotation of the fan etc. Its going to be badass.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Uh? How is the clear coat going to make your PS3 a clear/smoked unit? That's like drinking a bottle labeled invisible juice and making yourself invisible.

Or is there another step that you failed to mention or I failed to read?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppshooky /forum/post/0

Uh? How is the clear coat going to make your PS3 a clear/smoked unit? That's like drinking a bottle labeled invisible juice and making yourself invisible.

Or is there another step that you failed to mention or I failed to read?

That was too funny

I personally like my black ps3. It matches all my other eletronics. Sony decides black and people want white. Sony decides white and people want black. People always want what they don't have.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.