AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my first shot at using sketchup.

Not really all that great but its a start.

I am not sure on seat placement if its optimal or not. Just guessing based on some threads I saw here.

I was hoping to do 2.35 aspect ratio but not really sure if my room size permits it.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Nice job with sketchup! If it was my room I wouldn't put my rack up front unless you intend to completely hide it (look at BigmouthinDC thread for example) otherwise it would be a distraction. It looks like you do have room for a CIH setup if you moved that rack... are the walls in place already?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggie /forum/post/18225636

Nice job with sketchup! If it was my room I wouldn't put my rack up front unless you intend to completely hide it (look at BigmouthinDC thread for example) otherwise it would be a distraction. It looks like you do have room for a CIH setup if you moved that rack... are the walls in place already?

Thanks for the comment.

Its a brand new house and starting in a couple of months but the room size and shape has already been set. I cant move any of the exterior walls or it will affect other rooms. We have already finalized the drawings.

I do plan on hiding all the components and want to put the fronts and center speakers behind a perforated screen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts