AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local PBS station captures (from MyHD) to .TP files that are apparenly all messed up (or very unusual). HDTVtoMPEG2 v1.07 just makes 3k files. HDTVtoMPEG2 v1.09beta does a little better partially ID'ing the right streams, but still can't pull out the first HD stream. HDTVtoMPEG2 v1.10 can take them appart correctly, but it doesn't properly ouput to mpeg2 streams. If I output from v1.10 to a .ts the resulting .ts file will not process properly in 1.07 or 1.09beta.

So, is there a version v1.11 yet? or something that fixes the mpeg-2 output in version 1.10?

Stereodude

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The only thing I found that will work is BBDMUX to get the first HD stream out of the .ts file that v1.10 creates. Obviously it's not as clean as HDTVtoMPEG2.

Stereodude

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Grant said that his real job was getting busy and that he would not be able to get any work done until January at the earliest. For now most are using the 09 version.

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I've resorted to doing is using the 1.10 to edit the .tp file and then demux'ing with bbDMUX. Seems to work, but it's more steps than I'd like.

It would be nice if someone could edit DVD2AVI to take a .ts or .tp file allow the user to pick which PID and AID they want to use and go from there.

Stereodude

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Watson
Transport Streams don't have AIDs.
Thanks Cliff I knew that. It's a typo. I meant to say with video PID and Audio PID I want.

Stereodude

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.