AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a good picture showing which screws are the lens flapping screws on the 8/9500lc? I think I know which two they are but I don't want to start screwing with the wrong ones and I am still new to the lc world.

Can't wait, its all ready to go on the ceiling tomorrow!!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
the ones that have springs behind them.

Athanasios

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm I have no springs on mine? Should they be easily visible on the bolt itself similar to (but much smaller than) the AC models, if so I am missing them it seems?

Scot

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
 http://www.etechvideo.com/techtip8.htm

Go to pic 11. There are no springs there and this is just what mine looks like so color me a bit confused. I am guessing the two adjusters are the bolts that are sticking out as if they were not fully screwed in.

On the green tube in this picture there are two on the top right, one screwed in, one with thread exposed. I am thinking it is the one with the thread exposed and not directly on the same plate the lens mounts to. The other one is on the lens mount on the top left, again one screw all the way in and another with thread exposed.

Am I on target or am I wrong?

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
there are no springs visible because the pairs of screws work in a push/pull arrangement. The ones pictured in the extreme corners are for vertical and horizontal flapping. Bascially you loosen one screw slightly then snug up the adjacent one to take up the slack.

Follow the HELP guided mechanical set-up, do the opposite corner of what the instructions say if your machine is on the ceiling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.