AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am new to forum. Am building house with dedicated theater room. Want to find someone to help with integration of components I already own and setup advise. Want to find someone who doesn't want to sell me a particular product. Is there such thing as flat fee consulting for this purpose? Other advise welcome.

The New Guy.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Radsman - Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of great advice here.

I was in the same situation a couple of years ago and found a great custom installer in my area, (Seattle), that charged by the hour.

As you may expect this type of service will be hard to find, since most make their money selling equipment and doing complete jobs. But it is not impossible to find a professional who will work with you.

You may also want to check out Dennis Erksine, a designer and frequent poster to the forum. I think he provides some very good services to DIY guys.

Have fun, Reed.

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Dennis does sell equipment but also provides just consulting and design services. I have never heard him try to push what he sells to his customers. He is a class act and has a great rep on this forum.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Radsman,

My company offers consulting services for nearly any low-voltage system. We have an office in Sarasota, FL and we would be happy to talk to you to figure out if we can be of any assistance.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.