AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered, but I wasn't able to find anything by doing a couple of targeted searches of the forum.

I notice a lot of folks building ceiling mounts for the PT-L300U with columns to adjust the height. Is this done because the Panny has limited flexibility in terms of adjustment to the height of the picture? Apologies again if this is an overly newbie question, but I can't seem to find the answer on the Panasonic website.

I'm planning on mounting my L300U (when I buy it next week) to a ceiling beam, which is approximately 10 1/2 feet high. If this is done, and the lense is about 10 feet off the ground, at what height will the top of the image appear, and how much adjustment can I make to this without physically dropping the projector down with a column? Thanks so much for all help.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Acording to the mauual, the center of the lens should be about 3 inches up from the bottom of the screen for a table mount and 3 inches down from the top of the screen for ceiling mount.

My table placement is indeed about 2 inches above the bottom of my 80' diag screen, about 10' feet away and the picture sides look correct.

thanks,

j

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.