AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of upgrades for the holidays as a gift to myself mainly but for all at home to enjoy. I have had the Fluance AVHTB surround combo for about a year and I know its not one of the popular brands but I thought the price was great and maybe it was just overlooked for its quality and it sounded ok!!. That is until I went out with my brother who is also doing upgrades to a local high end dealer and heard B&W's wow!! but expensive also heard some Energy and Polk as well . My current audio setup is the Fluance speakers powered by a Pioneer VSX-01TXH,with a ED A3-300 for LFE support and the current room size is 11x10 with some room basic acoustical room treatment for 80 percent Movies and Jazz and Classical Music the other 20 percent.I looked into the Aperion speaker line as a example and saw some 5T's and a 5C to be powered by a Emotiva XPA-3 I already have coming and surrounds are staying for awhile to be powered by the pioneer.We have a new place being built and the new room will be in the neighborhood of 16X12. Do you think the combo I am proposing is a definitive upgrade and not just in price and are their other suggestions.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top