AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else noticing the video on Fox News Channel stuttering a bit (via DirecTV HR20)? Audio is fine, but the video has been intermittently giving a strobe effect the last few days... as if my old analog PC capture card were dropping frames.

I first noticed it during the Presidential debate Thursday night, then it was fine yesterday, now it's doing it again.

It's only FNC doing this. All other channels seem unaffected. And it's doing this on both my TV's, both with HR20 boxes.

I'm not the only person seeing this, am I?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems to be related to where they're mainly broacasting from. It was stuttering like crazy during Jaime Colby's program this morning. But when they switched to Shannon Bream's program in a different studio a few minutes ago, the stuttering came to a complete halt. Now everything's fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if the stutter comes back with a vengeance in a few hours when they switch studio/programs again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.