AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get this thing straight. I don't like an image that is not focused even a little bit! I have made fast upgrades lately for that reason.

Question: What is the best procedure for focus with an ISCO II?

In my case I first made the image crisp without the lens then I put it in line and proceeded to twist the lens to hone the image. I can not get it quite focused. There is not much screen door on this thing but I want to see it! Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
704 Posts
brothermaynard:

try focusing at the projector. Whenever I remove the lens for something 4:3 I need to do significant focusing with the projector's lens.

not exactly sure, but I think that the adjustments on the ISCO itself are really only used to set the proper aspect ratio. there is the 'orientation' adjustment (the one with the locking button) that will change the image 'tilt' - it lets you get a nice square image on the screen. The other adjustment - the large ring with the numbers from ~0 to infinity - will change the level of expansion. I had to play around with this to get an even 1.78 aspect ratio at the screen.

good luck

-jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.