1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
145 Posts
looks pretty cool - hopefully this has good gameplay (it loosk like it will), i totally love action rpgs like this.

·
Registered
767 Posts
This game has come outta nowhere. I had only heard about the game due to its goofy name getting renamed a few times, but it is looking like a definite pickup depending on the timing of the release date. And yes it is being made by the Genji devs.

·
Banned
2,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboJosh /forum/post/0

This game has come outta nowhere. I had only heard about the game due to its goofy name getting renamed a few times, but it is looking like a definite pickup depending on the timing of the release date. And yes it is being made by the Genji devs.

Ok, then I'm going to be nothing but skeptical till it comes out. Don't get me wrong I want it to kick ass but after Genji on the PS2 and then the atrocious Genji on the PS3 I don't have a lot of admiration for their work.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkchurch /forum/post/0

I've seen it, it doesn't look incredibly impressive and I heard the Genji guys are working on it. I hope that's wrong because those guys suck.

Yea, I thought the guys that made Kung Fu Chaos sucked too. Look how far that got me.

This game is an action RPG. Nothing like Genji. The monster hunter series is damn good on all platforms. This is monster hunter for the next-gen consoles only with a new name. And it looks pretty badass IMO.

·
Registered
366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkchurch /forum/post/0

Ok, then I'm going to be nothing but skeptical till it comes out. Don't get me wrong I want it to kick ass but after Genji on the PS2 and then the atrocious Genji on the PS3 I don't have a lot of admiration for their work.

I definitely understand your point. But, considering that it was a rushed launch game, doesn't use the SPEs at all, and is still, IMO, one the best looking PS3 game released (and holds its own against NGS, to me, at least), they have my interest. I'm looking forward to seeing what their technical staff and artist can do when giving proper time to work on a title. In terms of gameplay, their previous 2 titles definitely had their faults (major faults, at that), no argument there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.