Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again,

The HD picture on HBO, to my eyes, seems to be superior to the HD signal that we were getting using various makes of Direct TV decoder boxes.

Havent been able to judge SHO as there has not been a HD broadcast since the box was installed.

I am, however, at this point not receiving either CBS or ABC on 702 and 707 respectively. I have been in touch with T-W and they have been calling me back to try to get to the bottom of the problem.

Steve

·
AVS Forum Special Member
11,139 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sblinn:

I am, however, at this point not receiving either CBS or ABC on 702 and 707 respectively.
Guess I'll discover myself with my Monday installation, but it appears some are getting different 2000HD results as far as channels received. Believe there was a week or so delay while they tinkered with their new 2000HDs, changing the programming. Seems like a fine human error opportunity. Dealing with TWC reagarding HDTV is a nightmare because CS reps may still ask "What's HDTV?" So fixing a problem within HDTV...? -- John

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bluedevils,

I have a Panasonic tau direct view 34" 16x9 set.

I did have DTV before the installation of the T-W cable HD box. I have T-W's total package including road runner internet access, the bill is around $130 per month, I believe the HD box adds about $3 to $4 to the bill.

I am using the component out from the box to my tv.

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.