AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that 30 Minute Meals is now on the HD channel. Next repeat is at 11:00.

·
Banned
1,321 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Carr /forum/post/12922982

Just noticed that 30 Minute Meals is now on the HD channel. Next repeat is at 11:00.

Thats BS...most of those 30 minute meals take up to two hours!

The next repeat isn't at 11:00, thats when the meal is finally done.

Thanks for posting that. FoodHD is one of channels I watch the most of. I'll have to see if they have any other new programming happening...

·
Registered
6,363 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampz26 /forum/post/12922999

Thats BS...most of those 30 minute meals take up to two hours!

The next repeat isn't at 11:00, thats when the meal is finally done.

Thanks for posting that. FoodHD is one of channels I watch the most of. I'll have to see if they have any other new programming happening...

i luv the impersonation of rachel ray but the girl on "mad tv"....good stuff.

·
Registered
23,806 Posts
I'm embarrased to say that Food HD is probably my most watched network (including the Big 4).

Even more sad is Food SD probably makes my Top 10.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Don't be embarrassed, FoodTV is popular everywhere. It is easily in my top 5 in SD and probably the only channel I watch in SD. Whenever Comcast gets the HD version available in my area it will all be HD.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 /forum/post/12924807

Don't be embarrassed, FoodTV is popular everywhere. It is easily in my top 5 in SD and probably the only channel I watch in SD. Whenever Comcast gets the HD version available in my area it will all be HD.

I have both the SD and HD versions here in Atlanta on Comcast. If you enjoy the network, you will still check out the SD channel too, the programming is really significantly different.

·
Banned
1,321 Posts
I highly recommend Paula Deen's stewed salmon recipe served over white rice. Great for a meal, and add more rice to the reheated left-overs the next day for a great side dish (I paired with some cedar smoked crab-legs), and the next day for lunch, I used the rest as filling to make romaine lettuce wraps. Good stuff...

and no extra butter.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Is Food HD 16:9 or 4:3?

Someone mentioned the programming is different? What shows are included in HD? Is the show with the very attractive tall blond in HD?

·
Registered
3,717 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogiehowser /forum/post/12926371

Someone mentioned the programming is different? What shows are included in HD? Is the show with the very attractive tall blond in HD?

16:9

·
Registered
253 Posts
Personally I love HGTV HD better, but Food HD is right behind, when I first got these channels on my CV system I didn't too care for them but they have grown on me as time has gone on.

·
Registered
23,806 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogiehowser /forum/post/12926371

Great quality HD - all HD (16:9).

Yes, Semi Homemade with Sandra Lee is there.

Also:

Unwrapped

Good Eats

Giada's Weekend Getaways

Paula's Home Cooking

Sugar Rush

Challenge

and many others. I know Bobby Flay has a couple shows in HD as well. Iron Chef America is not in HD yet. The only studio show in HD filmed in the "kitchen stadium" studio is "Tyler's Ultimate".

·
Registered
4,314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe01880 /forum/post/12926782

Rachael's a babe!!!

And so juicy in HD!

I read this thread last night was able to pick up the last ten minutes of the show. They need to upgrade the headquarters studio to HD.

·
Registered
234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverobertson /forum/post/12927034

She is becomimg very over exposed and I will take Giada over her any day

Actually, I'd like to see Giada and Rachael exposed (over, under, etc.)...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts