AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32,781 Posts
What size screen, gain and throw? What is your room like? Have you viewed either of these projectors? How important is a quiet projector? Have you owned a projector before? Does the Infocus have a warranty?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear Mike,

The screen size is 120 and my living room is 6m width. Now my living room is about 2.8m high and 6m wide. The proposed sitting place is about 4m to the screen.

I have not viewed these 2 so far. My current one is optoma HD72. The infocus has a warranty. I am not sure about the quiet as i am comfortable about the current noise level of my HD72.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
32,781 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesyah  /t/1468039/for-2d-performance-infocus-8602-or-sony-hw50#post_23207847

I'd probably go for the Sony as well. The Infocus throws a gorgeous image! The Iris is the weak point. If it had the Iris of the Sony . I'd choose it over the Sony all day long.

This is coming from a person that owned the SP8602. OPer, you got my advice in the PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.