Any thoughts?

Bas x 10

Rsl sw 10

Klipsch 10

Jbl 10

Bic 12

Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSL Speed Woofer. I purchased one last week to use in my great room upon completion of the media room. For fun I put it in the media room and paired it with my SVS SB200. I’m leaving it here until I can buy a couple larger subs. It’s really an awesome sub for $400.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Any thoughts?

Bas x 10

Rsl sw 10

Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Off your list I'd choose the RSL, but I'd also recommend bumping the budget and getting the HSU VTF-1 MK3. Or looking around used for a Rythmik, HSU or SVS. You'll get a lot more for $300 buying a used sub if possibl.e

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Off your list I'd choose the RSL, but I'd also recommend bumping the budget and getting the HSU VTF-1 MK3. Or looking around used for a Rythmik, HSU or SVS. You'll get a lot more for $300 buying a used sub if possibl.e
I like that HSU but the SH pisses me off - big companies offer free shipping.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
What is your room size and why are you trying to cheap out on a sub when you have been buying or thinking of buying bookshelf speakers for more than this subwoofer budget?

·
Registered
420 Posts
No, companies that have added the shipping cost to the price offer free shipping.
You pay for it either way; think of it however you like.
Michael
Exactly what I was going to say. SH is just factored into price. I'd do yourself a favor and buy the better product and not worry about the $50 or so bucks for shipping.

I do think the rsl is a good sub too, as is the emotiva. Really at this price point those 3 are solid.

Reactions: MeanMachine
1 - 8 of 8 Posts