AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: 2 GSG 18" Full Marty Flat Packs - KANSAS CITY

I have 2 Full Marty 18" flat packs for sale.
They are not built, you DIY.

I will sell both of them for $500.
I will sell one of them for $300.
I will only consider delivery to someone very close, say within 20 miles of me, and there will be additional cost.
I am in the Kansas City KS area.
I would consider building it for you, if you really wanted me to. But this would be more expensive of course.
You can haggle with me if you want, but you may come out worse off!

Just PM me if interested.

I know what you're thinking... why would I buy them at that price when I can buy them from GSG directly for a little cheaper than that?
Easy... freight cost. If you're nice I will help you load them in your truck or van (seriously, please don't try to get these things into a tiny car.

Update: If you're reading this and the DIY aspect does not appeal to you, just let me know and we can work out something where I build them for you.
It will of course increase by the cost of the driver and supplies (think glue, speakon connector, bolts, etc...) and a bit for labor. But the two I've built are rock solid. Very smooth bass no anomalous vibrations. This is because I use about twice as much glue as recommended.
Nice black paint job. I even found some isolator feet that work well. No vibration on my wood floors with a basement below.
Of course you can have them in whatever color you want. I built mine with stainless hardware. Looks pretty good in my estimation. I love the look of stainless.
All of my connectors are done with T nuts, so everything is removable.
I solder my electrical connections too -- no worries of them ever vibrating free (not on the driver of course, just on the connector cups.) If you don't like this I will do it your way.

I have pictures if it would make a difference, or there is a picture floating around somewhere on these forums that Archaea took.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have 2 Full Marty flat packs for sale.
They are not built, you DIY.

I will sell both of them for $500.
I will sell one of them for $300.
I will only consider delivery to someone very close, say within 20 miles of me, and there will be additional cost.
I am in the Kansas City KS area.
I would consider building it for you, if you really wanted me to. But this would be very pricey.
You can haggle with me if you want, but you may come out worse off!

Just PM me if interested.

I know what you're thinking... why would I buy them at that price when I can buy them from GSG directly for a little cheaper than that?
Easy... freight cost. If you're nice I will help you load them in your truck or van (seriously, please don't try to get these things into a car, even a hatchback with fold down seats... I won't help you if you bring one of these!)
Are these for a 15 or 18?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts