AVS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!! 8-1-15 Thanks

All 3 = $3000 Shipped CONUS (PayPal fee included) ----------------Price has been Lowered, No offers please!!!!

local pick up or meet somewhere close to WV zip code 25504 ..... I have original packaging so can ship CONUS @ $3000 ............. These are the HT (ported) version with Black Matte finish

***************************************** AVOID SHIPPING COST **********************************************
.................:) If Someone is willing to drive to my business and pick them up I will do $2500 PayPal or $2400 Cash :).................

I have 3 x the most recent version 2012 JTR Triple 12 HT for sale. They were purchased "Brand New" from Jeff about 3 years ago and are in "Excellent Condition". I replaced these (LCR) with the latest version of the 212HTR and am currently using the T12 as surrounds.

IMBiasedO For my selling price, there is not a better all around Home Theater, Concert Blu-Ray, and Live music speaker available. These speakers are designed to be XO to a quality subwoofer. They are 101db sensitive so can be easily powered by any quality AVR.

For Pictures please PM me your e-mail and I will forward them.

Thanks for looking

1 - 15 of 15 Posts