AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After four years, I'm looking to move in a different direction, and don't need the powered built-in woofers to the extent I did when I didn't have subs.

I have two Mythos ST fronts purchased at Magnolia in June 2010, a CS 8080-HD Center (acquired from AVS member LeroyJr in spring of 2012), and a two year old pair of Gem XL surrounds from Bajawaverunner in the fall of 2012.

Looking at best offer for all five speakers, but will consider selling the mains separately. Condition of fronts is 9/10, with a small pinsize imperfection in one grill (black) that's only visible from close distance; center is 8.5/10, and surrounds are 9/10. I don't have original boxes but buyer or I can contact DT to see if they'll send them for shipping outside of Chicago area. Speakers are in a non-smoking condo.

Pictures can be provided on request, and for Chicago area buyers, we have parking in our building. Paypal or cash only, and fees and any shipping to be paid by buyer.

Also would consider selling an old Pioneer Elite SC-27 in 9/10, and an Oppo 93 with the Pro multiregion/multi-zone BluRay mod (no original boxes for either, and the Oppo has the post-ISO firmware) for best offers, to cut down the habitation of the island of misfit electronics.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hi Stuart,

Long time no speak.

I notice you are selling all your speakers and your as-eq1.

Which direction are you heading re speakers?

I look forward to following your journey. Have you started a thread to help decide which speakers to buy or have you already made up your mind?

Shalom,

--J

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM Sent, J

·
Premium Member
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As it turns out, I got a reasonable trade-in offer from Saturday Audio for my planned move to the PSB Imagine T2/C/S line, so unless anybody wants to make a specific offer, I'm going to close this listing after the weekend,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts