AVS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD!***

I am selling one of the last SMX screens made. It is still in it's original packaging and has not been removed from the box. The screen is a SMX 120" wide 2.37:1 Pro Curve screen (40 degree curve) with the acoustically transparent CineWeaveHD material. I bought this back when they were in business with the intentions of using this in my home theater room. That room never came to fruition and I am selling the screen here.

Details of the screen can be seen here, https://www.digitalconnection.com/Products/screens/procurve.asp

I am selling this screen for $1,395 shipped via freight shipping to the lower 48 only. If you want to pick up the screen locally in the Atlanta area, we can talk about saving on the shipping charges. Payment made be made via Cashier's check or via PayPal (please be sure to include the 3% PayPal fees if using PayPal).

Please PM me with any questions or to obtain my contact info.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
That's a great price for a nice premium (new) screen. If you haven't shipped anything in a while via fedex ground etc. Their prices to ship large sized boxes is really high. I shipped a 45 pound boxed with two acoustical panels (box was about 6ft high) and it was $165. I would look at using a freight shipper.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a great price for a nice premium (new) screen. If you haven't shipped anything in a while via fedex ground etc. Their prices to ship large sized boxes is really high. I shipped a 45 pound boxed with two acoustical panels (box was about 6ft high) and it was $165. I would look at using a freight shipper.
I use R&L carriers, they are great and MUCH cheaper than UPS or FedEx freight services. Some great advise though!

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
I use R&L carriers, they are great and MUCH cheaper than UPS or FedEx freight services. Some great advise though!
Good suggestion on the freight carrier. Thanks

I love my SMX screen and have had it for years. Whoever buys this you are getting a well made screen and the ability to change out the screen material down the road if you projector/screen needs change.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Is 127" the actual frame width or is it the length of the frame's arc? Please let me know as I'm interested in the absolute minimum required room width I can fit this in.

Thanks!

Screen viewable area= 120" inches wide x 50.6" inches high

Outside frame dimensions are 127" inches wide x 57.6" inches high.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is 127" the actual frame width or is it the length of the frame's arc? Please let me know as I'm interested in the absolute minimum required room width I can fit this in.

Thanks!
Actual frame width is 127" inches wide. If you mark 127" wide on your wall, this screen will fit in that area.

Thank you,

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I am selling one of the last SMX screens made. It is still in it's original packaging and has not been removed from the box. The screen is a SMX 120" wide 2.37:1 Pro Curve screen (40 degree curve) with the acoustically transparent CineWeaveHD material. I bought this back when they were in business with the intentions of using this in my home theater room. That room never came to fruition and I am selling the screen here.

Details of the screen can be seen here, https://www.digitalconnection.com/Products/screens/procurve.asp

I am selling this screen for $1,395 shipped via freight shipping to the lower 48 only. If you want to pick up the screen locally in the Atlanta area, we can talk about saving on the shipping charges. Payment made be made via Cashier's check or via PayPal (please be sure to include the 3% PayPal fees if using PayPal).

Please PM me with any questions or to obtain my contact info.
Is this screen still available??
Denver

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.