AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale Sony VPL-VW40 - $700 shipped

For Sale Sony VPL-VW40 - $700 shipped to 48 states from Ft Worth, TX in original box.

Projector is perfect and nothing wrong with it at all. Used it up until I took it down to mount my Sony VPL-HW55ES for the 3D capability.

Lamp has 3060 hours on it, but still is bright and working fine. I purchased this brand new from AVS.

The pictures are not the best as they were all taken with my iPhone. I took the screen pictures two nights ago on my 126" screen with my iPhone.

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
For Sale Sony VPL-VW40 - $700 shipped to 48 states from Ft Worth, TX in original box.

Projector is perfect and nothing wrong with it at all. Used it up until I took it down to mount my Sony VPL-HW55ES for the 3D capability.

Lamp has 3060 hours on it, but still is bright and working fine. I purchased this brand new from AVS.

The pictures are not the best as they were all taken with my iPhone. I took the screen pictures two nights ago on my 126" screen with my iPhone.
What would you take picked up??

·
Registered
959 Posts
Wolfgheist, have just PM you. Please either pm or email back. Tks.
Kwok
Still not received you reply.
Additional questions.........(1)When did you purchase this projector, as hour usage of it is extremely high and the bulb almost reach the end of its life. (2) Is it Sony vpl-vw40es?
Please revert right away possible, because I have other choices to pick at present and do not miss the deadlines. Tks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts