AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I've tried everthing. Someone suggested I plug it in with component and then unplug everthing but the green. Well that doesnt give me a picture. So how can I change progressive scan setting so I can use it? Could anyone tell me in which menu it is? Is it in Video? Because I'm going to try and do this blind if I can. If it is in video where do I got from there? Can someone give me a pattern to follow? Like down 2 up 1 press A. Something like that? I really want to get this working thanks bp.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What you talking about willis?

I bought a component breakout cable. Its not a vga box. My problem is the dash is 480i and I cant see it because the X1 only reads progressive picture.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by puddytay
Ok I've tried everthing. Someone suggested I plug it in with component and then unplug everthing but the green. Well that doesnt give me a picture.
I think what they meant was to plug the green cable into the projector's Composite (yellow) jack and select that. Then you should be able to see the dashboard to make the setting change.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by puddytay
What you talking about willis?

I bought a component breakout cable. Its not a vga box. My problem is the dash is 480i and I cant see it because the X1 only reads progressive picture.

uh, the thread topic says 'vga'......sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.