1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a screen

Electronic

Ceiling Mount against the back wall.

Screen Casing can be as deep as necessary but it would be good to have the screen no further than 4 inches from the wall.

Horizontal width maximum of about 98 inches.

Far wall is 14'10". Seating is againt far wall under the projector.

Not a dedicated space. This is an open floor plan room with living area on one side and kitchen on the other.

"Entry level"ish equipment desired.

Go!

Whats the perfect screen?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I know I just bought one and wrote about it but if you look at Focopix Tab Tensioned Electric screens for the money they are great.

·
Registered
573 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus99 /forum/post/18297601

SOmething like this?:

http://www.htdepot.com/ProductDetail...169A%2D92%2DBK

If these are any good 200 bucks is a steal.

Yes but mine was "Tab Tenshioned" so it is less prone to waves over time, you may or may not want to pay the extra cash for this but I would if I were you...........other than that (*mine is 1.4 gain, this one is 1.3) its same screen and great for the price..........I am not sure if the screen gai is accurate but its of no concern to me.

One thing that your link has over mine is a dual signal remote, mine only was RF and that one you linked also does IR so it can be added to a remote you may get for universal use..............RF I am stuck with only the remote supplied.

I would love to have IR for a MACRO setup.............when I turned on my Processor and hit DVD I could have it fire up Projector and send the screen down if I had IR ability................Either model is IMO a great price and certainly your is a bit better as double cost only gets you tension wires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts