AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to force a partition refresh? I go into zones and select refresh partition, and it tells me it doesnt need to be refreshed at this time....

Any help would be appreciated..

Jay

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Why do you want (need) to do this?

The partition refresh, as far as I understand, is only needed (done) in the factory. It doesn't explain why they made it available as an option in the software interface.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
I've seen reset partition function enabled once when I was experimenting with mpg partition format. Don't recall what I was trying to do except that it was unusual. I was left with the thought the operating system must detect a critical defect in the mpg file system before enabling the option. I doubt you'll ever use it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Creech
Why do you want (need) to do this?

The partition refresh, as far as I understand, is only needed (done) in the factory. It doesn't explain why they made it available as an option in the software interface.

The reason I want to do this is because neither DVArchive, winreplaypc, or the replaytv client no longer see the replay. I've rebooted several times, gave it a static ip address, and so on and so forth. Im guessing that the culprit is a corrupt show that wont delete no matter what I do.. It tells me the shows been accepted by another replay and will let me select it to delete but never does..

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Ahhhh...if you have a corrupt show that you can't delete, you will probably have to do a factory reset.

Best,

Matthew in CO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.