1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Bauer Power.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
WOW! Now that's what I call an Action Movie!! Looks like something you would see on Live Leak.

~Josh

·
Registered
230 Posts
Damn! when i first heard about this thought was big mistake, it actually looks good. rambo def needs to die in this one tho. theres not enough growth hormone in the world to preserve sly till next one.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus1099 /forum/post/0

WOW!!! I laughed when I heard about Rocky... and he surprised me. Then I laughed about this and I think I might be surprised again! Talk about violent!!!

Same here. After seeing that teaser I must admit I'm actually eager to see this now.

·
Registered
755 Posts
This movie looks bad ass! I miss the good old days of REAL action movies, hopefully this won't suck and people give it a chance even though he's 75 years old now.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Almost reminded me of my younger days and going to see such classics as Chuck Norris' Invasion USA, Missing in Action, Missing in Action 2, and of course Rambo: First Blood 2. This is what action needs: Old Skool!

·
Registered
873 Posts
That trailer was awesome!!! I could not imagine seeing another Rambo movie after all of these years. After seeing the trailer...I cannot wait to see it.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Wow.....I have to see this one now!! Cheesy, hammy and violent, I love it!! I grew up on action stars like Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris, Van Damme, Seagal and Dolph Lundgren. A movie like this is an 80's action movie fan's wet dream. I can't be the only one who isn't buying Ben Affleck or Matt Damon as our "action" stars. They look like they can't punch their way out of a paper bag. Let's take it back to the Commando and Rambo days. I think i'm gonna pop in "No Retreat, No Surrender", love that movie.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.