AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
if you pre-ordered and don't get it from gamestop today that is lamn....

I didn't pre-order but just going to walk in to BB and get one tomorrow. what the point in pre-order if you don't get it on release day?

·
Registered
828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepFreezed /forum/post/0

if you pre-ordered and don't get it from gamestop today that is lamn....

I didn't pre-order but just going to walk in to BB and get one tomorrow. what the point in pre-order if you don't get it on release day?

wait 'till GTA4 comes out, and you'll see the importance of reserving your copy!

Amazing... this game with such supposed longevity and playability...why does it matter to wait one more day to get it?? Yeh thats my reasoning to relax, I will be playing this game tomorrow night.

·
Registered
110 Posts
At lunch today I checked Circuit City, Target, Gamestop, and Walmart and nobody had it. The guys at CC and Gamestop said it won't come out until tomorrow (30th) Walmart and Target were clueless and never even heard of the game but checked and said it wasn't at the store at all.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'd be surprised if anyone has it today, due to the holiday weekend.

·
Banned
2,950 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris89Stang /forum/post/0

At lunch today I checked Circuit City, Target, Gamestop, and Walmart and nobody had it. The guys at CC and Gamestop said it won't come out until tomorrow (30th) Walmart and Target were clueless and never even heard of the game but checked and said it wasn't at the store at all.

Circuit City guarantees it by 2 pm or you get a 20$ GC.

EDIT: On the 30th.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
to bad you reserved your game at gamestop. I reserved nothing and get forza 2 with a free game from circuit city. And if they sell out I get a 20$ gift card which is also fine with me.Game stop SUCKS. They are thieves all of those places there for little kids who want games and their parents will buy them not knowing the real cost of the game.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
dont think MS thought about the holiday...lol

·
Registered
306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacombo /forum/post/0

dont think MS thought about the holiday...lol

Somebody in marketing fell asleep. Should have stated public release for the 30th in the first place. And besides that, there is no reason for stores not to have it. In transit mail shipments dont typically stop on holidays, they just aren't delivered.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekinMerrick /forum/post/0

to bad you reserved your game at gamestop. I reserved nothing and get forza 2 with a free game from circuit city. And if they sell out I get a 20$ gift card which is also fine with me.Game stop SUCKS. They are thieves all of those places there for little kids who want games and their parents will buy them not knowing the real cost of the game.

I'd buy from frys everytime but I either pay shipping and still get teh game late or drive 40 miles and spend the same amount on gas as I would shipping. Circuit city isn't close enough to be worth the drive and I just outright refuse to give best buy my money.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'll be hitting up CC tomorrow with the 2 free gift cards I got from the Pirates Blu-ray movies.

Combine that and the free 20$ game with purchase of Forza 2 and I'll be out the door with 2 games for 30$.

Not bad....

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.