AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching the world over and to date, the best price I have found for the NEC 50MP2 is $8,575 which includes free shipping. It's at 1800plasma.com

If anyone has a better price please post it here.

Pat

BTW...I did find another price for this monitor at $8,499 but had a shipping charge of $175.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Would it be permissable to do a "weeky round-up" of the best prices on the 6-10 most popular plasma models from the most discussed dealers?

It seems a lot of talk is centered around lowest absolute pricing and I think it might be helpful to centralize this.

Just a thought

Richard

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed Richard! This is capitalism at it's finest I guess....our desire and right to find the best price for the best product.

Pat

·
Registered
75 Posts
As I mentioned in a different thread, a lot of people have had good luck getting 20% off of Dell's listed prices. You might give Brian @ Dell a call (phone # in the archives) and see what he can do for you. 20% off of $9600 comes in around $7700.

Also, there's another thread around here somewhere that deals with people getting slapped around for posting links to other dealers. OK, so you don't really get slapped around, but it's still a no-no on this forum. (and it's clearly stated in the forum rules addendum which I neglected to read when I first joined.) Just as an FYI from one fellow new AVS forums member to another. :)

--kurt

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kurt

Thanks for the headsup on the link to other dealers thing. Sorry;

Still learning.....

Minding my P's and Q's in Palm Springs,

Pat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status