Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,

I was just checking out the Korean Samsung site to see if things looked different over there than on the USA site. This picture looks exactly like my new HLN617W tv. Notice, no thin bezel. So for all intents and purposes, I can't tell any OUTWARD differences between my HLN model and the HLM models of the 617W.

http://www.sec.co.kr/product/sitemap...MU=&curDepth=2

Later,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by armandxp
Since you found this site, can you translate Korean?
LOL... not a chance, dude. I just went looking for pics and fumbled along until I saw a pic of a TV and the words DLP and HD in it. Sorry.

Later,

Jeff

·
Registered
68 Posts
This link will take you to the TV page on the Korean site. The top four pics are the HLN50, 61, 46, 56 inch models.

Long Korean URL for DLPs

·
Registered
714 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by u18a12
This link will take you to the TV page on the Korean site. The top four pics are the HLN50, 61, 46, 56 inch models.

Long Korean URL for DLPs
Hey, a great site to use is www.*******.com. It takes those huge url's and will create a "tiny" one for you that never expires. and its free. This is the same url that you posted:

http://*******.com/a6r4

Much easier to use in forums/email.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by RDaneel
Thanks for the link (sure was long...) - those photos are great.

Can't wait for the 467 to come out!

RD
Yep, sorry... guess I should have included the main link with all four tv's instead of just the one with the 61". One question that comes to mind. Why do we think these are the "new" HLN models? My HLN617 looks exactly the same as an HLM617. There's no "thin bezel" at all. Viewing each of these pics on the Korean site, they all appear to NOT have the thin bezel. Am I missing something?

Later,

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.