·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Not here O&O in Mpls.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
D* has the receiver guide online at this time for these channels. It was TO BE ANNOUNCED. When that guide is operational it is only a matter of a shot period of time.

I'll do another photo is a few minutes to show you what I mean.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Bschneider
D* has the receiver guide online at this time for these channels. It was TO BE ANNOUNCED. When that guide is operational it is only a matter of a shot period of time.

I'll do another photo is a few minutes to show you what I mean.
Cool. I will keep checking.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
They had the guide data loaded a while ago and it was available online, but it still never launched. You're thinking that because it's been added back, that it's ready? They could've just added the data back just cause

·
Registered
425 Posts
So they've switched Fox back to 85/86?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The online guide and the receiver guide are two different things.

But nevermind I was just informed that D* still has a problem and won't be able to go live tonight.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
No FOX HD showing up on my HD Tivo. I have DNS service and get 388 & 389. Did have 88 & 89 until the movie started.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Bschneider
But nevermind I was just informed that D* still has a problem and won't be able to go live tonight.
arghhh the drama. any clues as to why this time?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I checked my guide and Fox is 88 and FoxW is 89 (I have waivers). At 8PM, there was a "Sports Center" type show on in HD. They were talking about some pitcher (not sure who or for which team) that put on high tops and was warming up because he wanted to pitch. I turned it back over to Joan of Arcadia, then back on the first commercial. It now says "No Signal". Wierd.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The really big question is will it be live for Sunday Football?????

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
just wanted to give a huge thank you to Bschneider for his efforts to keep us all informed. liked the screen shot(& that Lexus ad has been run A LOT up here).

minor geek ? for you--is that awesome Mitsu. display fed by a Hughes E86? guessing from the graphics & icons on the ch. banner. just wondering.

jim

·
Registered
192 Posts
Still nothing on 86/87 at 12:30 MST. Here's hoping we get it in time for Football !

1 - 20 of 277 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.