Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with FOX, controller drunk!

15 min into Malcome in the middle it starts over?

I hope X-files will have it together

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
They also screwed up The Simpsons... see this thread .

I'd like to suggest that we keep the discussion on the my thread, since The Simpsons is where the screw-up started...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Scott,

I'll admit, I'm confused. I watched both of these shows on WWJ Fox Detroit on Dish Network. I saw both of the episodes in their entirety. I think your problem was with your local affiliate. I did miss out on the Futurama episode due to the San Francisco vs. New Orleans game running late.

Scott, even if this is a local affiliate issue, I hope you get to the bottom of this.

Jim

·
Registered
938 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JimboG
Scott,

I'll admit, I'm confused. I watched both of these shows on WWJ Fox Detroit on Dish Network.
That would have been quite a sight, for WWJ is our CBS affiliate :) Our Fox affiliate is WJBK, which until late 1994 USED to be our CBS affiliate :confused:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
rreini,

My bad, I was (wrongly) remembering the call sign off the top of my head. Should have said, that thar' Dee-troit Fox station over the little sattie light dish. Why the heck do people down South call it Deee-troit?

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.