AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't heard anything in a while about this, so I checked with a contact at Time Warner locally in the Twin Cities. He told me he has received info that FSN-HD will start broadcasting after the first of the year. Here in Minneapolis, they are slated to carry 10 games each of the Minnesota Wild and Timberwolves. The specific schedule is not yet available. Sorry, but I am not able to get any info on plans in other parts of the country.

Marty Lee
http://hdtvtwincities.com

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Time Warner cable?

that's it?

Not Comcast?

Not D*?

Not OTA?

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Alpha:

Unfortunately I don't think we will be seeing FSN in HD on D* in our lifetime. It is much easier for local cable outlets impossible for D* right now.

Edit: Well, our lifetime might have been a little strong, but no time soon...

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MnGuy
Alpha:

Unfortunately I don't think we will be seeing FSN in HD on D* in our lifetime. It is much easier for local cable outlets impossible for D* right now.
You are 100% right in talking to Stephanie Campbell at D* this isn't even on their radar screen. I guess the only hope we will have is when Newscorp takes over maybe they can find some space at that time. It really stinks because NESEN here in Boston just went HD the other night and is only available on Comcast at this time. I don't think 1 station is enough for me to convert back to cable not to mention their SD channels are horrible at best.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
yeah I kinda knew that

what about OTA?

is it only Time Warner?

I don't wanna pay for Sat and Cable

Though I really want TWolves HD!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
yeah wishful thinking

I remember seeing a post about HDNet OTA in Minneapolis

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HDNet in Minneapolis OTA is still a go on KSTC-DT (45.1) as far as I know. 14 hrs. per day from what I've heard, starting in October.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
The HdNet OTA does not have sports, etc etc. It has some HdNet programming run over and over.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MnGuy
The HdNet OTA does not have sports, etc etc. It has some HdNet programming run over and over.
?

you mean local sports?

because I see sports on HDNet all the time

so if they can put HDNet on OTA, why can't they put FSNHD on OTA?

·
Registered
2,956 Posts

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
thanks for the link

but how about less twolves bashing (or at least don't point me to links with twolves bashing in them) j/k

check the username - alpha=leader of the pack

- 21=KG's #

better recognize!!!!!!!

HAHAHA

good luck this year MAVS, gonna need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
I am a long-time Wolves season ticket holder--no Mavs fan here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.