AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a spare 5 x 10 sheet of Parkland Plastics and enough of the recommended adhesive to mount it that I will give to the first person who can come pick it up. I'm in East Lansing in central Michigan. Sorry, I cannot ship the materials.

mike

·
Registered
50 Posts
I too have a sheet. I am located in Columbus, Ohio. At one time a forum member showed interest, but they have never stopped by to pick it up.

So if Lansing Michigan is to far, maybe Buckeye Country is closer.

GO BUCKS

·
Registered
109 Posts
Someone should snap these up. I built one from a 5x10 sheet using one of the Parkland-recommended water-based adhesives from Home Depot. The screen result was excellent!

·
Registered
720 Posts
mpinney,

I'm up in Youngstown and have my 2 older brothers down in Dublin and Hilliard. I'm moving to Hilliard in about a month and am bringing my projector with me. How far from Dublin/Hilliard are you? They're right off 270 in each town. I know my brother in Dublin is by Tuttle Crossing.

Anyhow. If these make good screens, how much do they retail for? Not sure if it will be worth their time to pick them up if they're like $20 sheets of plastic that I could get myself when I have time and a truck.

If you would like, PM me with details and your phone number if you would like. Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I paid around $60 delivered to my door.

I am in the Polaris area of town (north side). I am 10-15 minutes from Hilliard or Dublin....

·
Registered
483 Posts
Mike, did your friend decide not to go the PP route?

Cheers,

Sime

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.