AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a long time loyal ReplayTV user and AVSForum member. My area stopped supporting ReplayTVs eight months ago. I have about 6 of them, but will probably find ~3-4 of them at this time. If you want one (or two) PleaSe be Forward and conspicuous about asking because it's hard for me to let them go and I promised my SO I'd get rid of them soon. I don't see too many names I recognize around the forum now a days. If I remember you you have priority.

Also list your hard drive needs. If no one wants them I might pull and send hard drives. Some of them are pretty big.

And a call out to all the ol guys in the ReplayTV Forums (for me that was 2003-2011(?!))

Oh, They are LIFETIME units

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the kind offer. If you are willing to crack the cases, I wouldn't mind having a couple of 'known good' harddrives and power supplies for the spares piles. I've already got 2 retired units, one with a 'known bad' power supply. Send a PM along and we can work out the details. Again. Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm a long time loyal ReplayTV user and AVSForum member. My area stopped supporting ReplayTVs eight months ago. I have about 6 of them, but will probably find ~3-4 of them at this time. If you want one (or two) PleaSe be Forward and conspicuous about asking because it's hard for me to let them go and I promised my SO I'd get rid of them soon. I don't see too many names I recognize around the forum now a days. If I remember you you have priority.

Also list your hard drive needs. If no one wants them I might pull and send hard drives. Some of them are pretty big.

And a call out to all the ol guys in the ReplayTV Forums (for me that was 2003-2011(?!))

Oh, They are LIFETIME units
wouldn't mind a couple of hard drives and fans thanks pat

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the kind offer. If you are willing to crack the cases, I wouldn't mind having a couple of 'known good' harddrives and power supplies for the spares piles. I've already got 2 retired units, one with a 'known bad' power supply. Send a PM along and we can work out the details. Again. Thanks for the offer.
I've got a hard drive that's currently acting out, so I'm definitely still interested.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi Icecow,

I'm interested in two of your larger hard drive units. We still have four up and running in our house. Let me know how much you think shipping would cost to 19026. I'm in no hurry, so cheap is better than fast. It's so sad to see the Replays dying off. Even with how far we've come and all that's out there, it's still the most amazing piece of technology I've ever owned.

Thanks,
-em

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm hungry, but how sad

I'd love an extra unit, but it's a sad sad day to see you pulling out, as one of the most significant long-time contributors. I am not surprised, but I hope I'm not going to be the last hard-core user left around here.

Greg

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, checking in. I'm a bonehead so bare with me on this process that will be drawn out. I believe there are two units in a garage that's an hour from where I live. I want to do this all at once, and I just haven't been out there. Just make sure you've spoken up, i think you all have.

Also, that garage was broken in to 2 years ago. I'm pretty sure I saw a replay box and believe there is two there, so whatever the news, i'll share it.

Hope this doesn't drag on tooo long. Though I don't want to take a two hour round trip JUST to get the replays.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts