AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly new to this but I figure I'd ask some more experienced folks. Is there any way I can modify, hack, or whatever to get free Hbo, showtime, etc. I currently have the Explorer 3250 digital cable box, Non-hd television, Suddenlink cable (North Carolina). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
22,119 Posts
i'm wondering what part of:

"No Cable Hack talk will be allowed!"

the op didn't understand...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj /forum/post/18237157

i'm wondering what part of:

"No Cable Hack talk will be allowed!"

the op didn't understand...

You didn't see the footnote that says "unless you want it really, really, REALLY bad"?

·
Registered
22,119 Posts
^^^

lol... or the one that said "this doesn't mean you"?

everyone who whines about drm should read the op in this thread and realize why we are stuck with it...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjones2 /forum/post/18236671

I'm fairly new to this but I figure I'd ask some more experienced folks. Is there any way I can modify, hack, or whatever to get free Hbo, showtime, etc. I currently have the Explorer 3250 digital cable box, Non-hd television, Suddenlink cable (North Carolina). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Contact Suddenlink cable and your local police department. I am sure they will be able to help you. Be sure to incude your full name, address, and social security number. If you succeed without their help, perhaps your local jail has HBO and Showtime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts