AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
I agree and since a ton of people are going to download it, then that means at least a few people will be on the MP. I always thought it would be a nice arcade diversion.

·
Registered
901 Posts
It's funny--all the comments on the linked blog are all people bitching about how they either already downloaded it or tried the demo and didn't like it. I guess you can't make everyone happy, but I am. Especially since I never really experienced any of the Live problems

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Nice, this was game I was considering on buying but put it off until it dropped in price (800pts), and seems like it has

I'm satisfied, quality game, for free. Good reviews also .

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Sweet! I have been looking for a few days now for a good arcade game to d/l.

Hope I dont forget to d/l it

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
sweet, I really liked the demo but I didn't want to spend the money/points. However......Live is still messed up. The REAL treat would be if it was fixed, stable, and fast again.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatse /forum/post/12857175

thats it?? the Live blades still don't load up and I can't recover my gametag.

Have you tried contacting MS about this?

Live has been working perfectly for me for a while now.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
I thought we were getting two free games.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeron /forum/post/12858775

Said who?

I've not been following it lately and I'm probably wrong, but thought it was two. I'll just leave it as a Jedi mind trick.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Man--this sucks.

This is going to happen as my 360 is being 'repaired' by MS cause of the stupid RRoD.

Looks like I won't be getting the free gift...*sigh*...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
For those who either already have the game, or don't have Xbox available due repair, why not try calling Xbox Customer Service.

I'm sure they already though about those scenarios and would hook you guys up, especially since this this free game is a "special" case.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts