AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a broken subwoofer that I'm sure someone could repair / DIY.

It's a 10" sealed subwoofer UFW-10 from AV123 in rosewood with piano black top and bottom, overall dimensions are basically a 13" cube. When power is applied it gives a loud hum / tone, looks like a few components (potentiometers?) on one of the boards have been blown (which I presume means a transistor has failed?).

Cabinet itself is in pristine condition. Free to anyone who wants to pick it up at my house in the Willow Glen neighborhood of San Jose CA.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
If I pay for shipping could you ship it to Los Angeles? - If so, please email me your information - dont have enough posts to pm you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Contacting me...

Uh, I forgot I was a "newbie" and can't actually send private messages, so anyone interested can contact me via the google's mail service, username mfruin.

IcyMJ is first on the list, then NNG, then nguyenphananh.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, by google mail service, did you mean Gmail?? - I just sent you an email by adding @gmail at the end of your username -

If not, could you please tell me how I can access google mail service?

Thanks
Sorry, I was trying to be a little obscure to avoid email scrapers, gmail is right and username is mfruin....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry, I was trying to be a little obscure to avoid email scrapers, gmail is right and username is ****...
Hey,

Did you get my message? I sent one earlier. via google mail

Also, i edited my post for your privacy.

Edit: if you didn't you can just text me at (213) 375 6033
Its the number given to me by a free text app.

Sincerely,

ICY MJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts