AVS Forum banner

Will you accept fresnel screen for short/long throw projector at the price of 550-580 Euros?

• yes

• no

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, as we know, Fresnel screen is used for UST laser projectors, brands like Samsung, LG, Hisense, Changhong, Fengmi....use it as the standard screen option for their products. Because its gain, contrast, and color are great.
But 100" fresnel screen is fixed frame, very large and heavy, not easy to reach home especially those homes in the apartment. And the price is also not friendly too, 1600-1800 euros. And need professionals to assembly the components, drill walls and install the whole screen on the wall.

we are developing a Fresnel screen for Short/long throw ratio, size 100", it is rollable screen with packing size about 1470*310*290mm, Optic gain 2.0, also same great contrast and color performance as UST fresnel screen, price 550-580 euros. the screen is a whole piece, no components, just stick rubber magnets onto wall, and lift the screen to the wall, installation done.

If you have a projector with 1000+ lumens, would you like to find a girlfriend like it for your beloved projector? the combination will bring you 100" LED TV effects including brightness, contrast and color.

·
Registered
1 Posts
"we are developing a Fresnel screen for Short/long throw ratio, size 100" "

Hi, I understand it works with short throw, but does it work fine with ultra short as well?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"we are developing a Fresnel screen for Short/long throw ratio, size 100" "

Hi, I understand it works with short throw, but does it work fine with ultra short as well?
Ah, 17 days I didn't visit AVS forum, now we have named it as Alincoo Art-100, and I uploaded 2 videos on youtube:
Thanks for your message.
No, the optic fresnel curve on its surface is designed for 0.8-1.5:1 throw ratio.
fresnel screen for UST projector throw ratio is from 0.2-0.5:1.
so they are not compatible

Good news is that we are also developing a fresnel screen for UST projector, we are designing a frame, develop a new kind of fresnel screen which can be folded in a small package, so that we can reduce its packing dimension and weight. just assembly them in 5 minute before mounting on the wall.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ah, 17 days I didn't visit AVS forum, now we have named it as Alincoo Art-100, and I uploaded 2 videos on youtube:
Thanks for your message.
No, the optic fresnel curve on its surface is designed for 0.8-1.5:1 throw ratio.
fresnel screen for UST projector throw ratio is from 0.2-0.5:1.
so they are not compatible

Good news is that we are also developing a fresnel screen for UST projector, we are designing a frame, develop a new kind of fresnel screen which can be folded in a small package, so that we can reduce its packing dimension and weight. just assembly them in 5 minute before mounting on the wall.
Have you now made a magnetic screen for ultra short throw projectors?

many thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts