AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend most of my time over in the CRT side and typically only post my Friday chuckles there, but thought y'all might enjoy one too....Well, here's your laugh to kick off the weekend.

Bob graduated from law school and decided to open up his own practice in his home town. The 1st day the practice opened, Bob saw a man walking towards his office. He decided he was going to make a big impression. Bob picked up the phone. He motioned the man in, all the while yelling, "No! Absolutely not! You tell those clowns in New York that I won't settle this case for less than 1 million... Yes....The Appeals Court has agreed to hear that case next week. I'll be handling the primary argument and the other members of my team will provide the support...Okay. Tell the D.A. that I'll meet with him next week to discuss the details." This phony babble went on for nearly 5 minutes. Finally, Bob hung up the phone and turned to the patiently waiting man. "Sorry for the delay, as you can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for you?" The man replied, "I'm from the phone company. I came to hook up your phone.... http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Have a good weekend all,

Mike

[This message has been edited by M NEWMAN (edited 04-27-2001).]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.