AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday the 13th 8 Jason takes Manhattan.

ugh! awful. :(

Horrible acting, NO suspense, NO terror. And too much "punk".

Bought individually over the years, I finally have the complete "Friday" set. Although "Friday the 13th 9" is not really a Friday the 13th movie. Apparently, after 8, the "Friday the 13th" name could no longer be used. Thus, we have "Jason Goes to Hell". This one's quite good [relatively speaking].

so, out of the 9 in the set, toss out 8,5 and 7 in that order.

you only really need 6,9,4,1,2,3 in that order.

:)

·
Registered
278 Posts
You forgot "Jason X" (the 10th movie in the series) and "Freddy Vs. Jason".

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
You forgot "Jason X" (the 10th movie in the series) and "Freddy Vs. Jason".
no I didn't. ;)

Jason X [notice Jason is the only title, no reference the the 13th, for some reason that trademark or whatever wasn't released. Were they thinking of a Friday the 13th 9?] departs earth. Now, it was a fun ride, but, c'mon..... :rolleyes:

Freddy vs. Jason ? A fun ride as well, nice eye-candy.

I have all the titles. All get some replay, but 5. THAT was baaad. :eek:

I have all the Halloween series as well, except 3, but, that's another thread. :)

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
PArt 9 was without a doubt the single worst Friday movie of all time. I was so bad I get angry thinking about it. IT is actaully the only one I do not own.

The whole Jason jumping bodies was absurd, and the guy from 21 Jumpstreet and the chick from Buck Rogers were horrible.

God that movie stunk, it is the only one that makes part 5 even bareable

I like 4, 3 and 2 best. Jason X amused me, and I also enjoyed freddy vs. Jason, but 9 .. ugh

Oh and the reason the cant use Friday the 13th anymore is cause they are now being made by New Line, where the first 8 were Paramount

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.