AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyways yesterday i went to Frys in Plano Texas 75. They had about 15 copies of The 40 year old Virgin on the self. I picked one up, and walked to the cash registrator.. It would not ring up.. I was like how come? They said the machine would not let them sell it until the 22nd. I tried to talk them into just ringing it up manually for 21.99 + tax but they would not do it.. Anyways just wanted to let everybody know that it is out there at frys and maybe you will find someone stupid enough to ring it up for you.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I placed my order with Amazon sometime back but forgot about it...didn't realize we were that close to the 22nd already and I'll have one more great flick added to the collection in mere days now. The SD of 40 yr old lookd GREAT, near ref IMO (even more impressive for 1:85), the HD-DVD should look beautiful! =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I didn't look at the extras. But the cover is pretty cool though.. It has a card board cover with the normal pastic cover inside of it.. The cover actually looked like the Double your pleasure edition on amazon.

When you open it his shirt comes off and shows his hairy chest. I was so happy when I had it in my hands.. Was really depressed when they took it away from me though

·
Registered
47 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizmoDVD /forum/post/0

Sweet, this is the first HD DVD title to come with a slipcover then. Blu-Ray has had 3 of them.

uhh Planet Earth has a slip cover.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
"Frys Plano Texas has 40 year old Virgin!!"

I saw that headline in the paper too. Unbelievable. LOL

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

Quote:
Sweet, this is the first HD DVD title to come with a slipcover

FYI Running Scared has a slipcover.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.