AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are really great little bookshelf speakers – Check out the reviews.

The set I have is only a few weeks old and they are perfect. I had to move sideways and get front ported bookshelf speakers for the very small room that these were in. You will be hard pressed to find a better speaker in this size and price.

Asking 550.00 for the pair – Local pickup or delivery from about Boston to Portland Maine. Shipping at cost.

Thanks

JJK

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello-
what year are your Silverlines ?

Thanks
They are new this year - purchased direct from silverline - thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have original boxes for shipping?
I don't have the box (didn't think I would be selling them) but these would be packed at the UPS store if shipped. Thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Withdrawn – temporary insanity – Norah Jones has convincedme that I need to keep these speakers..
Thanks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Withdrawn – temporary insanity – Norah Jones has convincedme that I need to keep these speakers..
Thanks.
Been reading up on them and also have to place them on a bookshelf. I have searched high and wide and decided on buying them. They will be paired with a sub so I won't worry about losing bass, and if Mr Yun thinks its ok, I might plug them.

Seems like perhaps they opened up a bit and got broken in? From what I read they are very forgiving to placement. I have no choice but to put these on a 9.5 inch built in bookshelves packed with books. My choice is Bose, OrbAudio, Gallo's or a smallish bookshelf speaker that ACTUALLY GOES ON A BOOKSHELF!!!

Reading reviews where bookshelf speakers are put on $1,000 stands with $2,000 cables hooked up to some exotic Amp's that sit on floors and then reviewed.

I enjoyed the review that spoke about using inexpensive amp's and how great it sounded from there! Im using an Outlaw retro reciever R2150 and an outlaw LFM-1 sub.
I expect some nice things from them. Glad your enjoying them! Have fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts