AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a pair of 18Sound 15LW2400 bass drivers that I don't need. I do a lot of buy and try :). I purchased them new in Fall 2017 from an authorized dealer, and tested them briefly before reboxing them. They look like new, and function perfectly. There is one minor cosmetic imperfection on one of them. One of the dust caps seemed rather light on glue compared to the other, so I added a ring of the standard black "rubberized" dust cap glue to match the other. As a result, you can see a slight unevenness to the glue ring (see pictures), but really isn't too noticeable unless you're looking for it.

The bass quality and output of these drivers is very impressive. For comparison, I have used the classic JBL 2226H woofer, and I'd say these 18Sound's have ~3-6dB more uncompressed clean output, with excellent quick, punchy and deep (in the right ported enclosure) bass.

Asking $300 for the pair, plus shipping from 98038. These are each 35 lb. (huge ferrite magnet) boxed, but I will cap shipping at $75 (for the pair) within the CONUS.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts