AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2 Panamorph UH480 Anamorphic lenses [Both SOLD]

I have 2 Panamorph UH480 Anamorphic lenses for sale. Prices are firm but include shipping/paypal. Shipping in the CONUS only please. If interested or have any questions, please PM me your email address and I'll respond ASAP. I don't have much activity here, but please feel free to reference me on ebay (babytopper) or audiogon (jsjenkins168) for additional feedback. I will indicate when the lenses are sold, so if you still see a price, its still available. Each lens will ship in its original box:

NEW Panamorph UH480 Anamorphic Lens
SOLD

USED Panamorph UH480 Anamorphic Lens
SOLD

Thanks!
Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have 2 Panamorph UH480 Anamorphic lenses for sale. Prices are firm but include shipping/paypal. Shipping in the CONUS only please. If interested or have any questions, please PM me your email address and I'll respond ASAP. I don't have much activity here, but please feel free to reference me on ebay (babytopper) or audiogon (jsjenkins168) for additional feedback. I will indicate when the lenses are sold, so if you still see a price, its still available. Each lens will ship in its original box:

NEW Panamorph UH480 Anamorphic Lens
For sale is a new Panamorph UH480 lens with stand. Pictured in the first 4 images. Taken out of the box only to photograph, it has not been mounted and still has the protective cover. I purchased this a while back for a home theater project for a family member which did not materialize. $1395 SHIPPED

USED Panamorph UH480 Anamorphic Lens
For sale is a lightly used Panamorph UH480 lens with stand. Pictured in the last 4 images. I used this in my own system for about 6 months. Optically perfect, with the exception of a vertical scratch along the very outside edge of the screen facing outer protective glass (shown in the 2nd from last image). The scratch is well outside of the light beam at the minimum throw distance. Even if you zoom all the way out to the point of vignetting the scratch is still outside of the projected image, so it will never affect the image. I do realize many people are particular about these things though, so I'm offering it for sale at a discount to account for this. $1095 SHIPPED

Thanks!
Jeff
PM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts