AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2 Triad Subs & QSC DSP-30 (Updated: 10% Price Reduction!)

Updated March 28, 2015: New sales price will be 10% less than stated prices below.

Hello. I'm selling 2 Triad subwoofers and a QSC DSP-30. I am the original owner and purchased the products in 2013 for use in a dedicated home theater. They are in excellent condition and I have all the original packaging. I prefer local pickup - I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but will consider shipping in CONUS if local pickup not possible. Paypal accepted. Here are the component details:

- QSC DSP-30 (retail $800)
- Triad InWall Bronze/6 subwoofer with Rackamp 350 DSP Ver2 (retail $1400)
- Triad CinemaPlus Sub Enclosure with Rackamp 600 DSP Ver2 (retail $2100)
(Total Retail = $4300)

Asking price for everything (not including shipping):
$2500 - If needed, I can thrown in a pair of XLR cables, and a pair of XLR/RCA cables.

Asking price if buying individual components (not including shipping):
$600 for QSC DSP-30
$1000 for Triad InWall Bronze/6 subwoofer with Rackamp 350 DSP Ver2 (includes 2 grills - 1 black and 1 white)
$1600 for Triad CinemaPlus Sub Enclosure with Rackamp 600 DSP Ver2 (no grill - Triad does not sell a grill for this model)

Note one of the rack ears for the Rackamp is missing. If you are mounting in a rack, you will need to contact Triad to get another one. I did not install in a rack.

If interested, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello. I'm selling 2 Triad subwoofers and a QSC DSP-30. I am the original owner and purchased the products in 2013 for use in a dedicated home theater. They are in excellent condition and I have all the original packaging. I prefer local pickup - I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but will consider shipping in CONUS if local pickup not possible. Paypal accepted. Here are the component details:

- QSC DSP-30 (retail $800)
- Triad InWall Bronze/6 subwoofer with Rackamp 350 DSP Ver2 (retail $1400)
- Triad CinemaPlus Sub Enclosure with Rackamp 600 DSP Ver2 (retail $2100)
(Total Retail = $4300)

Asking price for everything (not including shipping):
$2500 - If needed, I can thrown in a pair of XLR cables, and a pair of XLR/RCA cables.

Asking price if buying individual components (not including shipping):
$600 for QSC DSP-30
$1000 for Triad InWall Bronze/6 subwoofer with Rackamp 350 DSP Ver2 (includes 2 grills - 1 black and 1 white)
$1600 for Triad CinemaPlus Sub Enclosure with Rackamp 600 DSP Ver2 (no grill - Triad does not sell a grill for this model)

Note one of the rack ears for the Rackamp is missing. If you are mounting in a rack, you will need to contact Triad to get another one. I did not install in a rack.

If interested, please send me a PM. Thanks!
Hello apparently I do not have enough posts to send a PM - could you please send me one with your email or a number I can call/text? I am interested in the Bronze/6 along with the Rackamp 350. Thank you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jimnicoloff,

Apparently my post count is a bit low too. Give me a day or two and I'll get back to you. Sorry about that....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts