AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
One does not simply buy an SVS sub and not run it past 1/4 gain :D :rolleyes: :D
I know this was sarcastic but the bash amps are the exact opposite of the sledge. I had my sledges up 90% of the way to get them calibrated in my room. When I bought a bash I about blew the thing up. I couldn't believe how much I had to have it lowered to get into calibratin territory. The gain structure is 100% different in them. Crazy. Good luck with the sale. I enjoyed mine when I had them very much

·
Registered
476 Posts
I know this was sarcastic but the bash amps are the exact opposite of the sledge. I had my sledges up 90% of the way to get them calibrated in my room. When I bought a bash I about blew the thing up. I couldn't believe how much I had to have it lowered to get into calibratin territory. The gain structure is 100% different in them. Crazy. Good luck with the sale. I enjoyed mine when I had them very much
Good to know! I've only ever owned the sledge amps and as we both know, 1/4th gain is barely audible. So what the seller is trying to say is he only ran it at 90% power? :D Nah I'm only joking. Good luck with sale dude!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts