AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ALL:

I have 3 5040's with Lifetime and I have all the "stuff" that came with them. In fact, all Units look like I bought them yesterday. Even the Remotes, as I did not use them. I used universal remotes, so the ones that came with the Replay's were used for only a week or two!

Anyway, 1 is stock, 1 is upgraded with a 160 GB drive and 1 has a 250GB drive.

These are back in their original boxes, and have not been used for about 8 Months now (yeah I got 3 TiVoHD's). eBay shows 250 Gb units going for $250 and 160 GB units going for about $200. It would be great if anyone wanted all 3 of these perfect lifetime units.

PM me if anyone is interested!

Thank you,

Dave

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a quick note to clarify...I have gotten some PM's, and I guess I need to be clear that I just quoted the eBay prices that I have seen as an example. They are all over the place based on not having Lifetime...not having a Remote, etc. My units have it all from original remotes that are as new (we used universal remotes), units without scratches, and accessories.

At any rate, I wanted to clarify that I will consider all offers...especially if anyone wants them all!

Thank you.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I guess I must have worded this badly as I see some others are being sold.

At any rate, I see that there is interest at the $135 price point so just send me a PM and let me know if you want 1 or all of these. I would like to sell them here as you all know what these are all about!

Thank you...just send me a PM here. Remember these are all Lifetime.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an update...the 250 Hour 5040 is sold.

If anyone wants the CLEANEST 40 or 160 hour unit(s) you have ever seen, send me a PM with your offer.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For those of you playing along at home...BOTH the 250 GB and the 40 GB are now gone.

The 160 GB unit, (reports 165 hours) however, is still available.

Please PM me with any offer or questions. Remember these units are Lifetime.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam1991 /forum/post/18524276

And might I add, the one I got from mpsan was like buying it new.

Seriously. It was the full experience.

Thank you so much, Adam. I try to keep everything I have in great shape.

The downside is that it is kind of hard to toss anything when it looks like the day I bought it!

Anyone want an Apple][+?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to clarify...I have been getting PM's asking what unit(s) may be still available. The answer is that the 160GB (that shows 165 hours) is still available. The other two were sold.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just want to confirm that all 3 Replay's have now been sold and shipped.

Thank all of you for your PM's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts