AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three Behringer EP2000 amplifiers that I am selling. I purchased all of them new from Parts Express in May 2015, and performed the Digikey fan mod as described here: http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/subwoofer-amps-high-pass-filters/23528-behringer-ep4000-pics-fan-mod-etc.html. The fan mod was performed carefully and meticulously with professional soldering technique between the two spliced wires. All three run quiet, cool, and without any problems ever. Cosmetically, the amps are as new with no scratches, scuffs, or marks. I used them along with a miniDSP digital crossover unit to design a pair of three-way speakers, and now no longer need them. I have the original double boxes, all packaging, and will include the stock fans if the buyer wants to re-install them.

Asking $175 each + shipping (should be around $25 - $50). I have sold many pieces of audio gear on Audiogon, US Audio Mart, AVS Forum (all user ID: mjbuoni), and Ebay (user ID: mjbuonii) with perfect feedback, so you can be confident that what I describe is accurate. Thanks for reading, and feel free to ask any questions.

Matt

1 - 1 of 1 Posts