AVS Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
@STL_D I do have 1 Crown XLS 2000 amp that i can throw in to sweeten the deal. Everything plus the Crown XLS 2000 amp for $900! Your not going to find more bass for the money. For everyone messaging me about shipping i will repeat, THIS IS LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I've quoted countless freight costs to people and the sales fell through bc these weigh a lot and it isn't cheap.

·
Registered
980 Posts
@STL_D I do have 1 Crown XLS 2000 amp that i can throw in to sweeten the deal. Everything plus the Crown XLS 2000 amp for $900! Your not going to find more bass for the money. For everyone messaging me about shipping i will repeat, THIS IS LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I've quoted countless freight costs to people and the sales fell through bc these weigh a lot and it isn't cheap.
$900 with amp?

:eek:

Tell you what... If both of these macbook pros I am selling go by this weekend, I'll come take those off your hands. I was going to build a second UM18, but those veneered boxes will give me similar output to the dual 18s, and I'll move the UM18 nearfield behind the couch. ;)

What terminals are installed on the back of those boxes?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sounds good. I do have another interested party, all i can say is first person to hit my PayPal with the cast gets it :) Fair enough? They are regular binding posts on the back. I have made a set of Speakon to binding post speaker wire that i can give you as well. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
980 Posts
works for me. Although if I buy it will be cash. If the other buyer gets it I won't lose any sleep, I will just build the second 18. ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Finally got finished moving and remodeling our new home. Low and behold these are still in the basement not being used, just looking beautiful and ready to go to a new owner.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Tell me about it. I forgot i had them posted to be honest, haven't actively tried to sell them. New house and other things took priority. $900 and i'll even deliver it to your house @STL D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was interested in these when I lived in Cincinnati, and now wouldn't you know it... I live in St. Louis. Would there be a good time Monday to come by and take a look?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I was interested in these when I lived in Cincinnati, and now wouldn't you know it... I live in St. Louis. Would there be a good time Monday to come by and take a look?
Anytime after 4:30 pm would work fine. I pm'd you my phone number. Look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Luv those 1099's have a front set myself. Did you sell the Crown xls2000? If not I have a 18" woofer in a box that could use an amp.

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Did these ever sell?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
These are still for sale. I'll deliver this week withing a 2 hour drive of St. Louis if interested. $900

·
Registered
254 Posts
All 4 boxes, drivers and amp? I got a little confused on what is left after reading thru the posts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
All 4 boxes, drivers and amp? I got a little confused on what is left after reading thru the posts.

Good point, i should have been more clear on what is available.

(4) Dayton Audio UM15-22 15" Ultimax
(2) 15" Veneered sealed double bin cabs
(2) 15" sealed cabs (DIYsoundgroup flatpacks)

$900 includes delivery within 2 hours of St. Louis, MO

·
Audio Pack Rat
298 Posts
Good point, i should have been more clear on what is available.

(4) Dayton Audio UM15-22 15" Ultimax
(2) 15" Veneered sealed double bin cabs
(2) 15" sealed cabs (DIYsoundgroup flatpacks)

$900 includes delivery within 2 hours of St. Louis, MO
Do you have the dimensions of the double bin cabs? Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sent you a message on Facebook, Unless it was the wrong guy. I’m near St Louis and will take the all the subs.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Sold

Reactions: chadsmith013
21 - 38 of 38 Posts