AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

Dropping the price on the Triton Ones as I realize shipping is going to be a bit of a challenge - DM for details

Selling my Goldenear system in pieces or all together. Everything is in great condition

Breakdown:
2x Triton Ones
2x Aon 2 Bookshelves
1x Supercenter XXL

I have of the original boxes and accessories, these have been used in a nonsmoking, no pet or children environment.

Looking for 3900 on the whole set but will entertain selling individual items as long as it's in pairs. Buyer would need to pay for and set up shipping.*

*When I say buyer would need to set up shipping I'm speaking about the Tritons as they are large boxes, so the buyer would need to coordinate freight. Other than that I have access to Fed Ex, UPS, USPS, the usual carriers so the buyer would just need to pay for shipping and let me know which carrier.

Please DM for any questions

Many thanks

Hi
FYI- AONs have sold
Update- Supercenter has been sold
Update- Tritons sold

·
Registered
Optoma UHD60, Yam. CX-A5100, Outlaw 7500, Marantz MM7055 & MA500, ML Motion 40’s-15’s-50XT, Grotto’s
34 Posts
Hi, I’m interested in the Ones. What’s your “hey it’s Christmas, this kid will forever remember me as Saint Audio Santa and years from now he will be telling his grandchildren tales about the wonderful man from the internet who decided to change ol grandpap’s life by hooking him up with a fat deal on utterly incredible speakers,” kind of deal? Oh and ya I’ll take care of all shipping as well, thanks :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I’m interested in the Ones. What’s your “hey it’s Christmas, this kid will forever remember me as Saint Audio Santa and years from now he will be telling his grandchildren tales about the wonderful man from the internet who decided to change ol grandpap’s life by hooking him up with a fat deal on utterly incredible speakers,” kind of deal? Oh and ya I’ll take care of all shipping as well, thanks :)
Hahaha.... pretty funny:) I sent you a DM

·
Registered
67 Posts
If we're starting to split up the family I'll throw my hat into the ring for the Aon 2s. I'm assuming the bit about setting up shipping applies more to the towers, and I'd just have to pay for it on the lil guys?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If we're starting to split up the family I'll throw my hat into the ring for the Aon 2s. I'm assuming the bit about setting up shipping applies more to the towers, and I'd just have to pay for it on the lil guys?
Hi
I sent you a DM

·
Registered
916 Posts
hi - unless I missed it, where are you located?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.