AVS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anthem MRX510 used for two years and swapped out for Dolby ATMOS receiver. Looking for $550 in Boston area. Downsizing or else I would keep it.

Price now $400 plus shipping or pickup local Massachusetts area.
Unit has been unpacked and tested.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I can ship it. Not sure the most cost effective way to ship it. It has original packaging so it should be safe in transit.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Anthem MRX510 used for two years and swapped out for Dolby ATMOS receiver. Looking for $550 in Boston area. Downsizing or else I would keep it.

Price now $400 plus shipping or local sale (Massachusetts area)
Bump with price change ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interested in getting this for my parents but can't send PM's. Have plenty of history on ebay and audiogon. Would need to be shipped to my office in 75024. I'll run a quote on fedex to make sure it isn't 100's. Purchased an OPPO 105 in the last month and think the shipping was $58 from Colorado.
If you can PM a way to contact that would be great but understand if you prefer local in person.
Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts

Price now $400 plus shipping or pickup local Massachusetts area.
Pm'd

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been lurking here but no posts, so I cannot PM. Have 1000+ feedbacks at all the sites in total under this same name. If you can PM me, I would like to offer your ask + shipping, if still available, and you are inclined to ship, I suppose you can PM me how to proceed. Thanks. If not, no worries, you'll sell it locally eventually. Thanks.

PS: I guess this counts as one post--so in next weeks, I'll aim to acquire 15 posts. I like this site quite a bit--super useful info. I get the need to make sure legits are not pestered (but perhaps a $5 donation would serve purpose).

Mel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts