AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** Two Pairs of CBM-170 SE's still available for $500. CMT-340's and stands sold.***

Local pickup or PM me for a ship quote. The condition of the speakers are excellent. PM me and I'll send you pictures. I'm only selling because I've moved and I am going a different direction (DIY). These were only used about 6 months before I moved. I've got ebay and heat feedback that I can provide on request. PM is the best way to reach me.

Up for sale are two CMT-340 SE mains, a CMT-340 SE center, and a pair of TP-24 stands. Sale price from Ascend for these right now is $978. I'll sell them for $700 with local pickup in East TN. For a shipped quote, . I also have two pairs of CBM-170 SE that I could include for a package price of $1,200 if you want a full 7.0 setup.
There are only two things I could tell that weren't perfect are in the pictures. One corner of the center is slightly edged and another end of one of the 340 mains has a light scratch on the end. There are also some more pieces to the stands that aren't pictured but are included (base, mounting hardware, spikes).

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts