AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: ATI AT523NC (Hypex Ncore)

SOLD:For sale is my 3 channel ATI AT523NC Hypex Ncore class D amplifier. In excellent condition. I'm going to bi-amp my 2-channel stereo and need a 4 channel amplifier. Hypex Ncore has a great reputation and I plan on staying with them. Asking $1500 shipped to your door (within reasonable distance)SOLD

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi Justin!
I’m interested in the Ati amp, can you give me some details about it? How old it is, how much does it weighs? I’m in Europe, Germany, and in march i come visit a friend in Naples,Florida.I’m searching an amp for my LCR,s in HT, that are Tannoy dc12i; have you played the Ati through your Tannoy’s? If so, can you describe how it sound? I have two Emotiva xpa-5 gen2 in my setup now; recently I tried the Crown xls 2502 pa amp to drive the LCR because the xpa at high volume become uncontrolled with the bass of the Tannoys; the crowns was fascinating in power and control but they sound unnatural in the mids and heights; can you tell me something about the Ati ncore sound?
I understood from Ati’s webpage that I can plug the amp also at 230volt power outlet,is that correct?
Can you send some photos?

Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Justin!
I’m interested in the Ati amp, can you give me some details about it? How old it is, how much does it weighs? I’m in Europe, Germany, and in march i come visit a friend in Naples,Florida.I’m searching an amp for my LCR,s in HT, that are Tannoy dc12i; have you played the Ati through your Tannoy’s? If so, can you describe how it sound? I have two Emotiva xpa-5 gen2 in my setup now; recently I tried the Crown xls 2502 pa amp to drive the LCR because the xpa at high volume become uncontrolled with the bass of the Tannoys; the crowns was fascinating in power and control but they sound unnatural in the mids and heights; can you tell me something about the Ati ncore sound?
I understood from Ati’s webpage that I can plug the amp also at 230volt power outlet,is that correct?
Can you send some photos?

Thanks!
My most recent setup is a pair of Radian 5215Be coxial speakers. The ncores are amazing in all frequencies. I have the crown amp you mentioned on my subs, i personally would not put them on a full range loudspeaker. The switching power supply in the crowns is really harsh around 1000-1500k hz. Their class D sound is not as refined as the Ncore class D sound. Their are many reviews out about the Hypex Ncores that can describe them much better than i can. I am extremely happy with them and will get more, just need additional channels. Below is the link to the ATI website. The amp will work with 230 volt fine, you would just need to buy your regions power cable. Below are pics. Thanks

http://www.ati-amp.com/AT52XNC.php

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
My most recent setup is a pair of Radian 5215Be coxial speakers. The ncores are amazing in all frequencies. I have the crown amp you mentioned on my subs, i personally would not put them on a full range loudspeaker. The switching power supply in the crowns is really harsh around 1000-1500k hz. Their class D sound is not as refined as the Ncore class D sound. Their are many reviews out about the Hypex Ncores that can describe them much better than i can. I am extremely happy with them and will get more, just need additional channels. Below is the link to the ATI website. The amp will work with 230 volt fine, you would just need to buy your regions power cable. Below are pics. Thanks

http://www.ati-amp.com/AT52XNC.php
Hello. Is this still for sale?

Thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts